Tired of worrying about being flooded? Tired of having our constitutional rights taken from us? Too many times after the April, 2009, flood we were told that it was an “act of God” and “Houston floods” as the explanation for flooding. Having testified time and again that missing detention, increased concrete, bad engineering and unenforced ordinances would cause flooding, we knew better. Frustrated, a group of neighbors banded together to hire attorney Jim Blackburn to fight the governmental powers that are doing this to us. We need your donations to stop this illegal seizure of our land. If we don’t act, the situation will only worsen.
Background and Calendar
- 2016 Annual Meeting for Residents Against Flooding
- A Plan to Mitigate Flooding in Houston
- About RAF Lawsuit
- April 2009 Flooding and Its Causes
- Briar Branch Creek, new detention and the Bunker Hill Bridge
- Citizen’s Petition to Stop Houston Flooding
- Flood Czar and HCFCD Exec Director “not worsening conditions”
- From the Wall Street Journal: After Harvey, Houston Hopes to Boost Flood Defenses With $2.5 Billion Bond
- Houston City Council – Agenda and Public Comments
- Houston’s Development Practices Leave Region Prone to Flooding
- Houston, we have a problem!
- Mayoral Candidates Provide Their Answers to Houston Flooding
- RAF calendar of events
- Rebuttal to “Boomtown, Flood Town” Reconsidered: An Engineer’s View
- Sylvester Turner’s Flood Policy
- Things you can do to minimize flood damage
- TIRZ Annexation Plan
- Tony Buzbee Statement on Flood Prevention for Residents Against Flooding
- UNITING NORTH & SOUTH SIDE HOMEOWNERS
- Will You Support the War Effort?