New database requirements must be added to capture such things as parking lot and underground detention systems. Currently, when parking lot detention is encountered a redeveloper can easily claim that it is Grandfathered concrete because there is no accessible place where this information is kept. Adopt and enforce policies promoting transparency, for example, stop printing then scanning documents to prevent electronic searching.
Background and Calendar
- 2016 Annual Meeting for Residents Against Flooding
- About RAF Lawsuit
- April 2009 Flooding and Its Causes
- Briar Branch Creek, new detention and the Bunker Hill Bridge
- Citizen’s Petition to Stop Houston Flooding
- Contact Us
- Donate via Check
- Flood Czar and HCFCD Exec Director “not worsening conditions”
- Houston City Council – Agenda and Public Comments
- Houston’s Development Practices Leave Region Prone to Flooding
- Houston, we have a problem!
- RAF calendar of events
- Rebuttal to “Boomtown, Flood Town” Reconsidered: An Engineer’s View
- Things you can do to minimize flood damage
- TIRZ Annexation Plan
- UNITING NORTH & SOUTH SIDE HOMEOWNERS
- Will You Support the War Effort?
Donate via Paypal or credit card
Donate via CheckWe are a 501(c)(3), so can accept donations directly. Please mail donations to: RAF P.O. Box 430574 Houston, Tx 77243-0574