On Wednesdays, City Council votes on agenda items. The agenda is available on-line through the City Secretary’s office ( http://www.houstontx.gov/citysec/ ). The public has the opportunity to address the Mayor and City Council every Tuesday @ 2:00 p.m. in Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 901 Bagby. Speakers can sign up via email (email@example.com) or phone (832-393-1100). You will need to provide your name, address, topic and number of minutes you want to speak (1, 2 or 3 minutes). Video of City Council meetings, including Public Comments, can be found on the City’s htv webpage — http://www.houstontx.gov/htv/.
Background and Calendar
- 2016 Annual Meeting for Residents Against Flooding
- A Plan to Mitigate Flooding in Houston
- About RAF Lawsuit
- April 2009 Flooding and Its Causes
- Briar Branch Creek, new detention and the Bunker Hill Bridge
- Citizen’s Petition to Stop Houston Flooding
- Flood Czar and HCFCD Exec Director “not worsening conditions”
- From the Wall Street Journal: After Harvey, Houston Hopes to Boost Flood Defenses With $2.5 Billion Bond
- Houston City Council – Agenda and Public Comments
- Houston’s Development Practices Leave Region Prone to Flooding
- Houston, we have a problem!
- Mayoral Candidates Provide Their Answers to Houston Flooding
- RAF calendar of events
- Rebuttal to “Boomtown, Flood Town” Reconsidered: An Engineer’s View
- Sylvester Turner’s Flood Policy
- Things you can do to minimize flood damage
- TIRZ Annexation Plan
- Tony Buzbee Statement on Flood Prevention for Residents Against Flooding
- UNITING NORTH & SOUTH SIDE HOMEOWNERS
- Will You Support the War Effort?